2019 Fall: Reflection paper
- The paper must be typed.
- The paper should be 360 to 500 words (about 1.5 to 2 pages, 1.5 spaced).
- Writing should use formal English, correct spelling and punctuation.
- Topics may include any information covered in class, from the Six Minute English, TED Talk, your midterm project, to your blog writing, or your class activities.
- Consider the followings when writing your reflection:
- How do you like the Six Minute English website, as your language learning resource?
- How do you like TED Talk, as your language learning resource?
- Have your blogging skills improved over time? Do you think it’s a good idea to create and maintain a blog as part of the course? or you prefer to hand paper and pencil homework. Why?
- How do you like the pair work or group work in class? Did you exchange information and express your thoughts in English with your peers?
- What have we studied/learned so far that interest you?
- What new things have you learned?
- Would what you have learned change your English learning behavior in the future?
- Deadline: Please submit your reflection paper to Blackboard before 12/16 (Monday). Please also hand in a hard copy when you come to the class on Wednesday.
重要提醒: Writing a reflection helps you find what is meaningful to you and adds value to your learning. Do not simply outline or summarize the materials we have covered. I want to know what the materials mean to you.