2019 Spring: CALL_Guidelines for reflection paper
Guidelines for the Reflection Paper
- The paper must be typed.
- The paper should be at least 1.5 to 2 pages long (1.5 spaced).
- Writing should use formal English, correct spelling and punctuation.
- Topics may include any information covered in class or from the readings.
- Consider the followings when writing your reflection:
- Do you think the English class this semester is helpful to you?
- What have we studied/learned so far that interest you?
- What new things have you learned?
- How has your learning affected the preconceptions or misconceptions you brought with you into this class?
- How has your learning influenced your view of computer in language learning?
- Do you think what you have learned will change your behavior in the future?
- Deadline: Please submit your reflection paper to Blackboard before June 19 (Wednesday). Please also hand in a hard copy when you come to the class on Wednesday.
重要提醒: Writing a reflection helps you find what is meaningful to you and adds value to your learning. Do not simply outline or summarize the materials we have covered. I want to know what the materials mean to you.