2021 Fall: Reflection paper
- The paper must be typed.
- The paper should be 400 to 500 words (about 1.5 to 2 pages, 1.5 spaced).
- Writing should use formal English, correct spelling, and punctuation.
- Topics may include any information covered in class, from the Six Minute English, TED Talk, your term project, to your blog writing, or your class activities.
- Consider the followings when writing your reflection:
- How do you like the Six Minute English website and TED Talk, as your language learning resources?
- Do you think that maintaining a blog and writing a post on weekly basis has improved your “writing fluency”?
- Do you think that expressing your thoughts on your blog on weekly basis has improved your “speaking fluency”?
- Do you think that writing what you think first before you enter the class has “increased your willingness to communicate in English in class”?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to create and maintain a blog as part of the English course?
- What’s your opinion on the course design this semester? (1) use the online resources as the major class materials (Six Minutes English) and (TED), (2) preview the course materials, look up the difficult words and post them on the blogs before class meeting, (3) share your thoughts on the issues been discussed in class.
- What new things have you learned? Would what you have learned to change your English learning behavior in the future?
- Deadline: Please submit your reflection paper to Blackboard before 12/28 at 22:00 pm(Tuesday). Please also hand in a hard copy when you come to the class on Wednesday.
重要提醒: Writing a reflection helps you find what is meaningful to you and adds value to your learning. Do not simply outline or summarize the materials we have covered. I want to know what the materials mean to you.