2022 Spring: Reflection paper (二技一甲)
- The paper must be typed.
- The paper should be 400 to 500 words (about 1.5 to 2 pages, 1.5 spaced). Font size: 12
- Writing should use formal English, correct spelling, and punctuation.
- Topics may include any information covered in class, from the Six Minute English, TED Talk, or your term project, your online presentation experience, to your blog writing, or Linggle use.
- Consider the following when writing your reflection:
- How do you like the Six Minute English website and TED Talk, as your language learning resources?
- Do you think that maintaining a blog and expressing your thoughts on your blog have improved your “writing fluency” or “speaking fluency” or others?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to create and maintain a blog as part of the English course?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to integrate Linggle as part of the English course?
- What’s your opinion on the course design this semester? (1) use the online resources as the major class materials (Six Minutes English) and (TED), (2) blog writing activities to provide opportunities for language use, (3) learn how to use Linggle, (4) term project: select the materials you are interested in and introduce them to the class.
- What new things have you learned? Would what you have learned to change your English learning behavior in the future?
- Deadline: Please submit your reflection paper to Blackboard before 6/23 at 4:00 pm (Thursday).
重要提醒: Writing a reflection helps you find what is meaningful to you and adds value to your learning. Do not simply outline or summarize the materials we have covered. I want to know what the materials mean to you.